- Investors have the opportunity to capitalize on a residential or commercial development.
- Strategically located on the North side of Wichita Falls, TX at an entrance into Sheppard Airforce Base.
- The area around the property is surrounded by Sheppard Airforce base, residential (both single family and multifamily), national fast food chains, and other commercial.
- Sheppard ARB has over 5,700 acres.
- Zoning is GC – General Commercial
o Permitted or Possible Residential Uses: Single Family (and zero lot line), Duplex, Condos, Multifamily, Townhomes
o Permitted or Possible Commercial Uses: Alcohol Beverage Sales, Auto Sales, Auto Service Station, Boat Sales & Services, Car Wash, C-Store, Restaurants, Self Storage...
- Texas is an Income Tax Free State with a Strong Economy, Providing an Ideal Location for a 1031 Exchange Asset
- Wichita Falls ISD Schools: 2 new high schools in Wichita Falls ISD currently being built and will open in 2024
Listing Agent: Nick Walker Courtesy of: Rogers Healy And Associates Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 6th October, 2022 4:09 AM (UTC)
To afford or not to afford? Check out our user-friendly mortgage calculator to see how much your estimated payment amount can be.
Don’t be a stranger, say hello!
We’d love to hear from you and help you navigate in the world of real estate.